This might be because the email you used to create your honestbee account and the email you have with Facebook are not the same. In this case, you have two separate accounts; one via email and one via Facebook. Here is what you can do:
- Send a request to our customer service team by filling up the following form with the subject title Disable account for Facebook disconnection. Our team will be happy to disable your current account and re-sign you up via email.
However, if you would like to continue using honestbee with Facebook, this is what you can do:
- Ensure that you are in the correct Facebook profile/user page (not registered with us at all) before you continue.
- Log into the account that you created via email
- Under the “YOU” section of the app or webpage, scroll a little downwards and click CONNECT to connect with Facebook
- Your profile on the honestbee app should change accordingly.