You will receive a final receipt from honestbee upon the delivery of your order. The final receipt will potentially contain two parts as shown below.
The first section of the receipt will show the list of fulfilled items under your order. The second section will contain the out of stock items. When a particular item is out of stock, changes will be reflected on this final receipt to ensure that you will not be charged on items that were not laundered on your behalf.
There are several reasons why your item will appear as out of stock.
- We did not launder the item at all. For e.g. the item is rejected by our laundry partner for wash as they believe that further laundering will deteriorate the condition of the item.
- We did not proceed to launder the item based on the wash type that you have requested. This is because our laundry partner have suggested to amend it to a different wash type (based on the care label of the item). For e.g. a coat is changed from a wash and iron service to a dry cleaning option.
- We have help to reclassify the items into a bundle deal. For e.g. if you have ordered 4 blouses and 1 shirt wash and iron individually, it will cost $19.50. But if we have placed those in a bundle for you, it will only costs $18.90 - helping you save up to $0.60 per bundle!
- We did not receive the item at all.
If there are no out of stock items, this second part will not be shown in the final receipt.
At times, you might have questions on the weightage of your wash and fold/curtain item.
This is how your items are being measured (in kgs) now:
- When the item is being picked up from your location, our delivery man will proceed to send it to our laundry partner.
- The laundry partner will weight the items before they launder the items.
- They will assist to update our system immediately so that only the right charges are made to you.
- Our weightage charges are non-disputable. If it happens to be 4.2kg at the point of measurement, we will only charge you at 4kg. And if it happens to be 4.6kg, we will round up the charges to be at 5kg.
The last section of the final receipt will show the final total that you have to pay.
If you have paid through credit card, we have only preauthorised the initial amount from you. You will only be charged for the final total as stated in the receipt.
If you have paid through a debit card, the initial deduction is just a deposit to confirm your order. The unused balance will be returned to you within 8-10 working days from your delivery.
If you have paid through your BeePay wallet, you will be charged the final total and the rest of the unused balance will be returned back into your wallet.